Though online article directories and blogs of Java web development professionals are feed with distinct stories and articles about different products; still you can consider this post to learn every important fact about AngularJS. The author will explain the framework, its features, architecture, and the steps to build an AngularJS application. Read every point thoroughly to get a clear vision about the framework.
Definition of AngularJS:
AngularJS is a structural dynamic web apps framework. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly. Angular's data compulsory and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you generally have to write. And it all occurs within the browser, making it an excellent partner with any server technology.
Features of AngularJs:
- AngularJS provides developers options to write client side application in a clean MVC architecture.
- AngularJS is open source, completely free, and used by thousands of developers around the world.
Overall, AngularJS is a framework to build large scale and high performance web application while keeping them as easy-to-maintain.
AngularJs is divided in three major parts which are called ng-directives. Those are listed below.
- ng-app - This directive defines and links an AngularJS application to HTML.
- ng-model - This directive binds the values of AngularJS application data to HTML input controls.
- ng-bind - This directive binds the AngularJS Application data to HTML tags.